Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Jumpy and Grumpy

Eli has figured out how to spin and bounce (a little bit) in his jump-up, but he always watches me as I video him! He doesn't watch me like this unless I have my iPod camera on him!



He is also putting lots of things in his mouth, pretty much anything he is able to hang on to. But the funniest thing in this video to me, is his eyes! Watch and see how he looks from Dad to Mom to Dad.



Since he is so good at putting things in his mouth, it's the perfect time for him to hold his own bottle! Plus he has been trying to do it for a while now. :) We bought some sippy cups last week (he's not drinking from them yet) and since they are the same brand as his bottles, the handles fit just right so his little hands can hang on. He's pretty good after just a few days! I think both independence and hunger inspire him.

 And just so no one is under a disillusionment that his is always happy and doesn't get fussy... proof of the grumpiness!



No comments:

Post a Comment