Monday, November 5, 2012

2 Weeks!

Eli turned 2 weeks old last Thursday (11/1/12)! We went to the doctor to get weighed and checked; he is now 7 pounds 13.5 ounces and 20 1/4 inches long, so he is one pound and almost 2 inches over his birth length and weight! Normally, babies can loose up to 10% of their birth weight in the first week of life, but are expected to be back up to their birth weight by two weeks old, and Eli is a pound more than his birth weight. The doctor was very impressed with Eli's growth!

A few pictures from this last week!
Hanging out with Dad

Worn out baby :)

These are some pictures with his sock monkey; my plan is to take pictures with the monkey every month to show how much he grows! He's already bigger than when he was born (look at that little belly!), but I'll try to stay on track as much as possible in the coming months.

"Is that a monkey?!"
"Hello monkey!"
"So, what'd ya think of that bath this morning?"

"Ha, ha! You crack me up!"

"Oh, hey, Mom. We were just... talking."

"Sooo... anyways..."

"Oh, you're still here?"

"Would you look at that window?
So awesome, I know."

"Well, it's about my nap time, so we'll have
to talk about this window thing later."

1 comment:

  1. I love the Eli & the monkey photos, they crack me up! He is such an expressive baby and your captions are hilarious.

    ReplyDelete